cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Possible to pick and choose a call from the queue? (UCCX)

Gary.H_00
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have one main UCCX queue that outside callers are placed in and I recently created an internal queue that's only reachable by internal transfers. I'm hoping to assign higher level CSRs to this new queue and use it for escalations. I was wondering if it's possible to let these escalation CSRs view the queue and select calls to answer rather than having calls automatically routed to them.

Thanks for reading,

Gary

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Gary

No, afraid not... callers will be served in the order determined by UCCX, which is typically FIFO. You can bump up the 'priority' of a call from within the script, but this would be based on script logic, not by the Agents cherry picking...

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Gary

No, afraid not... callers will be served in the order determined by UCCX, which is typically FIFO. You can bump up the 'priority' of a call from within the script, but this would be based on script logic, not by the Agents cherry picking...

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: