cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Missed Call Notification Not Showing in 7945 IP PHONE

Nayeem M.V.
Level 1
Level 1
We   are having a CME 7.0 setup in of our client.Recently we are facing an  issue in 7945 IP Phone.Having five number of 7945 IP Phones.Earlier it  was working fine.Recently we got an issue in one of the IP Phone.When a  call comes to a particular IP Phone not showing the Missed call  notification in phone display as well as the call history.The rest of  the phones (7945) are working fine.Thanks in Advance!!!
4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Update phone firmware, and Cisco IOS for good measure.

What version(s)?

Steven Holl
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You are saying that only 5 of your 7945s experience the issue, but others are fine?  If so, get the output of 'sh ephone ph' and note the MAC address of a phone which works, and one which doesn't.

Likely scenario is that the non-working phones are on different firmware, explaining the deviation.

aarontruong
Level 1
Level 1

I'm facing the similar issue,

user moved from another cube (which was working as normal) to new cube user get no missed call notification displayed on the phone (7942 phone). I then swap a 7945 for user - experienced same issue. however- when user login into another phone at different location he gets missed call. user then took that working phoen replace with his phone at his desk and get no notification again.

can any one help me with this? thanks in advance.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: