I have got a following issue with our UCCX 7.0 installation - there is a team of agents and some of them intermittently stuck in reserved state for no reason.
I went to real-time reporting and found lot of calls stuck in CSQ, which I believe is related.
Other teams (which uses different IVR scripts) are not having these kind of problem - that led me to conclusion that something may actually be wrong with the scirpt itself. I am going to add "dequeue" step before "Goto VOICEMAIL" under transfer menu for all three options, but not quite sure if that is cause and solution for the problem. Could you guys take a quick look on attached script, I might be missing some part of picture here.
Thank you in advance,