cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Device not configured in ACS

vergeerf
Level 1
Level 1

I have some devices in my LMS 3.2 Master-Slave ACS-mode, that are, according to the DCR and AAA portlet,  not configured in ACS

However I have checked that the devices are in ACS (in NDG and based on ip addresses, unique or by using wildcards)

What could be the reason why LMS can't find the devices in ACS?

3 Replies 3

podhillo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

If you have configured the devices in ACS and the LMS and ACS intergrity has been done then we need to break the integrity and redo it once again.

break the ACS and cisco works integrity, restart the deamons and then integrate it once again.

Please let me know if it helps.

Regards,

podhillo

no, I allready tried that.

What I have noticed is that for these devices (in the unauthorized devices in ACS mode report, run from the portlet) the ip address is unknown.

Does LMS require that the devices is added to the ACS as a NAS based on hostname?

hi,

Then retry adding the device in ACS once again with the correct details and then restart the deamon manager and still does not show up then break and redo the integration (ie : after adding the device again into ACS).

No not necessary LMS does not need the devices to be added.

Regards,

podhillo

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: