cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to delete files from Call Manager TFTP directory

Gil Freitas
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, Does anyone know how to get around this problem where I cannot delete file "AppDialRules.xml" from CUPC tftp directory?

Tried both the GUI and CLI, the comands are accepted but the file never disappears.

I orginally added this file to make specific dial rules available to CUCIMOC clients, but I have since acheived want I need with the use of a translation rule on the server ie "\+61!" is all I need. Not sure why the CUCIMOC MOC  admin guide suggests the more complicated solution.

Thanks,

Gil

3 Replies 3

Matthew Kaufman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can try to create a new empty AppDialRules.xml by re-running that "script" as you did when you initially installed CUCIMOC.

--Matt

I’m trying to edit my CUPC/AppDialRules.xml but whatever I try it won’t replace the file and I can’t find a documented procedure (that works)!

Any ideas?

-I’ve tried with the TFTP service stopped.

-I’ve tried restarting the service after uploading.

-I’ve tried re-running the ‘cmterm-cupc-dialrule-wizard-0.1.cop.sgn’ after uploading

-I’ve tried re-running the ‘cmterm-cupc-dialrule-wizard-0.1.cop.sgn’ after uploading and stop/starting TFTP!

The most annoying thing is at some point I made it work as I have edit the rule from the default installed but the wizard!

Thanks in advance.

Matty

Any news I am having the same issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: