cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to delete files from Call Manager TFTP directory

Gil Freitas
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, Does anyone know how to get around this problem where I cannot delete file "AppDialRules.xml" from CUPC tftp directory?

Tried both the GUI and CLI, the comands are accepted but the file never disappears.

I orginally added this file to make specific dial rules available to CUCIMOC clients, but I have since acheived want I need with the use of a translation rule on the server ie "\+61!" is all I need. Not sure why the CUCIMOC MOC  admin guide suggests the more complicated solution.

Thanks,

Gil

3 Replies 3

Matthew Kaufman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can try to create a new empty AppDialRules.xml by re-running that "script" as you did when you initially installed CUCIMOC.

--Matt

I’m trying to edit my CUPC/AppDialRules.xml but whatever I try it won’t replace the file and I can’t find a documented procedure (that works)!

Any ideas?

-I’ve tried with the TFTP service stopped.

-I’ve tried restarting the service after uploading.

-I’ve tried re-running the ‘cmterm-cupc-dialrule-wizard-0.1.cop.sgn’ after uploading

-I’ve tried re-running the ‘cmterm-cupc-dialrule-wizard-0.1.cop.sgn’ after uploading and stop/starting TFTP!

The most annoying thing is at some point I made it work as I have edit the rule from the default installed but the wizard!

Thanks in advance.

Matty

Any news I am having the same issue.