Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN IP Phone: Authentication Failed

Hi,

I´m configuring the new VPN Phone feature with a CCM 8.0.3.10000-8, IP Phone 7942 (Firmware: SCCP42.9-0-3S) and a ISR 2811 12.4(24)T3 Advance IP Services as SSL VPN Server.

When the IP Phone tries to connect from internet, the phone prompts the username and password, and after few seconds the phone displays VPN Authentication Failed (Status Messages: All Concentrators Failed).

In fact I can connect to the SSL VPN from a PC but not from the IP Phone. I attach some files with information about the configurantion.

Any idea for this problem? I hope you can help me.

Thanks in advanced.

Juan Carlos

3 Replies 3

wallacemak
Level 1
Level 1

doesn't this feature require the use of an ASA with the license installed? That may be why its failing for you.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/security/8_0_1/secugd/secuvpn.html

Hi,

I have same problem, did you solve this?

Many Thanks

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Yes, I solved this problem by upgrading the Router IOS to 15.1(2)T1. The configuration is ok if you follow the instructions on the guide.

Regards.

Juan Carlos

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: