Caller input after subscriber greeting plays

Unanswered Question
Aug 24th, 2010
User Badges:

Hello everyone,

I've tried searching through the community and haven't found an example of what I'm looking for I apolgize in advance if this has been asked before. The problem I have is, we have two seperate companies using the same Unity v.5 build 5.0(1) server. I have directory handlers and call handlers created to manage caller input during the subscriber greeting and the auto attendant. But if a person is calling Employee X of Company B and listens all the way through the subscriber greeting and waits until they get to the point where they could leave a message, You hit 6 to cancel, then you are able to enter an extension. At that point, where in the system can I control what directory they can go to. Because if you hit 0 for the operator, you end up at the operator of Company A instead of the operator of Company B.

Now for caller input during the greeting works perfectly as I can set 0 to call the correct call handler.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. If you need more information please let me know.

Cheers,

-Dean

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion