would like to know if anyone out there has done an integration with CUCM and
Equitrac and if so how?

Thank you

3 Replies 3

6rmisior
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I was just involved in a project that had the same requirement. Integrating CUCM 7.x or higher and Equictrack ( Adding account / client matter codes to calls and then exporting them into Equitrac).

I created a JTAPI application that works as a web XML phone service. The program allows Cisco IP phone user to select predefined account code, enter a code or create a list of favorites. The user can select the code before the call is made if they do that the code is added to the next call made from that phone. Also the user can enter the code while they are already on the call.

The client matter codes are connected to the CDR records and once a day they are exported to an ascii file, the file then is imported into  Equitrac.

If you are interested in a solution of this type please let me know: robertm at confiancienc.com or post a message on this forum.

Thanks!
Robert

sorry misstyped my email here it is: robertm at confianceinc.com

Robert

bascheew
Level 1
Level 1

We have a client that needs the same thing.  What did you end up doing to capture the account numbers and matter codes?  The client matter codes in CUCM do not meet the needs of the customer.

Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: