cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Smart Call Connector Advanced

jakins12
Level 1
Level 1

Am working with the Smart call connector product and have a few questions.

I am finding that the clients are looking for voiceview using the ip address of the data segment instead of the Voice segment.  I assume the SCC server is giving that url to the clients. But am not seeing where it is defined.

It was my understanding that this product interfaced with SNR, but am not seeing where this ties.  Am I missing something here?

5 Replies 5

Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear sir;

I've routed your first question to our SCC team, they will reply directly.

With regards of the second question. SNR is now an embedded feature of the UC500 and configurable via CCA, no longer available on the call connector. Please let me know if you are looking for something not available on the system.

Regards
Alberto

Steven Holl
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

SCC 1.6 does not have SNR capabilties yet.  If you require UCC SNR, you need to run UCC 1.5.  UCC 1.5 does not have operator console functionality, though.  Essentially you will have to pick one, or the other.

You could use the built in CME SNR functionality (which isn't as flexible ass UCC SNR) with SCC 1.6.

Regarding the voiceview URL, I'm not sure how the console pulls that down since I haven't used voiceview with SCC yet.  With the phones, it is done via the service URL defined in telephony-service; make sure that is defined with the CME IP address and that voiceview is working for IP phones.  Do you have CME added in SCC with the CME IP address, or with the data VLAN address?  If it is pulling locally, that's where I'd assume it would pull from.

-Steve

Will we see advanced SNR capabilities brought to SCC in the future?   The SNR set built into CME offers limited functionailty...

SCC 2.0 will have this capability, and it is currently in beta.

shtalukd
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

The CUE IP Address is defined in section and page where the UC500 information is specified. This is the page from which the router information is downloaded. Please see attached image.

The SNR functionality is not included in version 2.0. We are planning for its inclusion in a later release.

Thanks

SCC Team

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: