Outbound only Contact Center solution

Unanswered Question
Aug 25th, 2010

Hi all,

we have a outbound only Contact Center requirement and we want to go for UCCE 8.x and CVP. The Dialer will dial the customer and transfer to IVR and then customer will visit different menu for different services. I am not sure which CVP deployment model would be full fill this. and are all ICM components  required for this solution? like AW/Router/Logger/PG etc.

Kindly guide me to design and size outbound only CC.

Thanks & Regards,

Muzammel Haque

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
hiteshpa Thu, 08/26/2010 - 06:28

Hi Muzammel,

You can deliver an outbound call from the Unified ICM Outbound dialer to CVP for queuing or self-service, depending on your needs. If queuing is required, then you will most likely use the CVP comprehensive deployment model.

The best place to review the call flow is in the Out bound Option in UCCE SRND:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/ipcc_enterprise/srnd/75/c7outbnd.html

Thanks,

Hitesh

we have a outbound only Contact Center requirement and we want to go for UCCE 8.x and CVP. The Dialer will dial the customer and transfer to IVR and then customer will visit different menu for different services. I am not sure which CVP deployment model would be full fill this. and are all ICM components  required for this solution? like AW/Router/Logger/PG etc.

Kindly guide me to design and size outbound only CC.

You will need UCCE (Router/Logger/AW) and a Dialer. You will need CVP and a PG for CVP and the Dialer.

Are any agents involved or is this purely self-service?

I have to comment though - if you don't know these things you need to find a partner who does. They will know how to design and size the outbound only CC.

Partners have to be qualified as ATP (Advanced Technology Provider) with trained staff and a lab before they can order UCCE and CVP. Part of the process of ordering the UCCE/CVP products is to go through a process called A2Q (Assessment to Quality) which ensures that the design is viable and that the order is correctly constructed. Partners can order the products but they are not released from "new product hold" until the A2Q has been passed. This process is formal and all orders/designs must pass A2Q.

People on this forum can give you advice, but it will not matter if you cannot order the products.

Regards,

Geoff

haquemuzammel Thu, 08/26/2010 - 10:38

Hi Geoff,

Thank you for your valuable suggestion.

We are looking for pure Outbound CC and no agent. As per me we need all the ICM component (AW/Router/Logger/PG/Dialer) and CVP and offcource CUCM. Dialer will dial the customer and transfer to IVR for self service and no agent, no queue required. we want to design for 1000 PSTN line.

Another question is, as SCCP dialer support max 192 dialer port and also depends on CUCM subscriber so should we consider SIP dialer as it support 750 dilaler port.

Regarding ATP, I know this pocess and definitely to validate the design A2Q is the authoity and to download the order ATP is must.

Would apriciate if you kinldy reply me.

Thanks & Regards,

Muzammel

senthilnatarajan Mon, 06/20/2011 - 13:11

i have a similar question but for SIP dialer. Whats the max count of dialer ports supported for ICM 8.0.3 asuming 100% connected to agents (no IVR).

Thanks

Senthil Natarajan

Actions

This Discussion