Views
Helpful
Replies

space Cisco router 7604?

rechard_hk
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

i would like to order Cisco router 7604 but i don't the partnumber?

could you let me know the part number?

Best Regards,

Rechard

5 Replies 5

vragotha
Level 3
Level 3

CISCO7604 is the part number

That is the chassis only. You need to provide what type of SUP (or performance) are you looking for and what type of line cards or what is the purpose.

You best option is to work with your Cisco sales team to determine the correct part number.

Regards,

jerry

Dear Jerry,

I would like to know that by default Cisco 7604 it has 2 FE right?

on my system i need 6 FE but i don't know the part number ?

Could you let me know the part number 7604 and card FE that support 6 FE?

Best Rechard,

Rechard

Rechard

As Jerry says it's best to work with local Cisco sales team on this. You will need to get correct supervisor, fan(s), power supplie(s) and linecards. Attached is a link to relevant modules for 7600 series routers so you can choose which ethernet module you need but there are fair few gotchas when speccing up the 6500/7600 devices so best to engage local sales team.

7600  Interfaces and modules

Jon

Like Jon said, you can check out the link from his post for WAN line card. There are also LAN line cards for the 7600 (they share the same LAN line cards with 6500). You need to clearly define what type of connections you are going to connect, any QoS involved, etc. 7600 is a complex system, and you should really get the local sales team involves.

Regards,

jerry

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: