Agent SW taking focus of typing

Answered Question
Aug 26th, 2010

Hey,

So we're having issues with the agent software taking the focus of the screen.  The agents are typing in another application and when a call comes in the agent software takes over and they can no longer type in the previous program.  It appears as if setting the software to stealth resolves the issue, but then the work wrap-up does not appear to pop up at all.  is there a way to get the best of both worlds?

where:

1) the agent software does not take over the desktop

2) the wrap up data still does come up.

Bizzarre request, i know.

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
thanmad Thu, 08/26/2010 - 08:16

I am testing from my desk with the 4 modes, however i can't get the work wrapup to come up for me (it must only come up on a queue call as opposed to a directed call when i am "not ready".)

it looks like the agents are minimizing the window (which forces it to pop up and take focus on the desktop), i'll see if keeping it up on the desktop (behind another app even) helps them.

JM

thanmad Thu, 08/26/2010 - 08:37

yeah, i agree with "normal" it's a cluster.

i just spoke to the agent supervisor, it looks like "keep open" works well, provided they do not minimize the window (then it starts acting like "normal").  "always on top", aside from being suggestive, just takes over whatever real estate it has on the desktop, also annoying for our application.

Thanks for the help!

Actions

This Discussion