I have problem with Desktop agent

Unanswered Question
Aug 26th, 2010

I installed UCCX 8.0(2) and UCM 7.0 on my server. I already configured them. Scripts are working. Synchronization between call manager and contact center is successful. I can see the agents on CDA. I installed the desktop agent on windows xp sp2. I started it and then login with the agents user ID, password and extension number which i created before but i got this error;

"Login failed due to a configuration error. Please ask your system administrator to associate your phone with the RM JTAPI Provider user ID according to the instructions in the Administrator guide."

I checked the Administrator guide couple of times. But I could not find the RM JTAPI Provider thing. Could you explain me how to create RM JTAPI Provider user ID in UCM Administrator panel. I researced this on internet but the information which I found is not expository for me.

I sticked on this and I really need help.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
bshank Thu, 08/26/2010 - 10:53

The RM Provider will have been created automatically on the CUCM during the initial setup of your UCCX.  Please go to Subsystems > RmCm and click RmCm provider.  This is the name of the user that will have been created on CUCM that you need to associate the phones with.  This is an application user on CUCM, rather than an end user.

This Discussion