Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Silent Monitor not started

Hello I get this message when I try to start Silent Monitor from Supervisor to Agent. I have ICM 7.5.1

[Error Code = 0x00000005]:

Silent Monitor session not started. The remote client is not responding.

Verify that remote client is running and has silent Monitor capabilities.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

Check the installation of CTI OS Server if the Silent Monitor Type is set as "CallManager Based"/"Disable" insted "Enable".

Check the hosts, in some cases it should help.

PS.: The Silent Monitor just works with Hardphones, in IP Communicator not.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Hello,

Check the installation of CTI OS Server if the Silent Monitor Type is set as "CallManager Based"/"Disable" insted "Enable".

Check the hosts, in some cases it should help.

PS.: The Silent Monitor just works with Hardphones, in IP Communicator not.

Thanks for your reply. I just now only have IPCOMM and I have several ipcomm that work fine but others ipcomm do not work.

I do not undersantd that "Check the hosts, in some cases it should help"

are you able to explain to me?

I saw in a Manual that Silent Monitor just works with HardPhones, in softphones (IP Comm) not, but, anyway.

The hosts that I mentioned, is the file whose have the IP and the hostname of the machines, it is in: "c:\WINDOWS\System32\drives\etc\hosts". You'll open this file with notepad and put the IP and the hostname of the computer that doesn't work the Silent Monitor, in some cases it should help.

It worked with soft phone user also. CIPC phone device needs to be an actual MAC Address of the PC.

Dat

Thanks for your reply, I go to test That tomorrow.

Best Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: