cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

zero out of Unity Conn 7 vmail back to Auto Attendent

dmooreami
Level 3
Level 3

Running CUM 7.x and Unity Connection 7.x.   My end user would like to be able to press ZERO while leaving a voice mail and be transferred back to the auto attendent tree which gives them options of "press 1 to xx, press 2 to xx" etc.

Where do I make this change in Uconn 7? Is there a CTI port on Callmgr I need to point Uconn 7 to?

Thanks

2 Replies 2

Hi try this,

Choose a subscriber, go to Edit>Message Settings. Scroll down where says "After Message Action", instead of sending the call to the Goodbye callhandler after the message have being taken, choose the callhandler that is configured as the AutoAttendant. This is not a "zero option" but it could work for you.

Gabriel

Actually in UCON 7 there is an option under  the Directory Handler/system handler that lets one specify to do if a Zero is pressed.  As luck would have it, my is set to go to the Operator, but does not. Uconn tells me "Operator is unavailable", I have zero defined in Cucm and hitting zero on the phone does send me to the "Auto-attendent"

Selecting other options such as "Auto-Attendent" does not seem to invoke the desired function when Zero is pressed.

Looks like a TAC case is in my future

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: