cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 2811 Router with 3 ADSL WAN Wic’s.

peterv
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco 2811 VPN

I have previously posted this question but somehow it ended up being marked as answered!! so here goes again.

I have a Cisco 2811 Router with 3 ADSL WAN Wic’s.

I  have a number of remote sites that I want to setup via a site to site  VPN link. Setting this up via the first WIC or other WIC is no problem  however when I setup a number of sites to use the first WIC and proceed  to setup additional sites using the second or third WIC I keep getting  phase one errors.

As soon as I reconfigure my remote router with the peer address of the first WIC on the 2811 it connects without any problems.

Any suggestions please.

To sumarise,

Cisco 2811 VPN connection via ADSL WIC 1 to Cisco 877 ADSL (remote site 1) connects without problem

Cisco 2811 VPN connection via ADSL WIC 2 to Cisco 877 ADSL (remote site 1) connects without problem

Cisco 2811 VPN connection via ADSL WIC 3 to Cisco 877 ADSL (remote site 1) connects without problem

Cisco 2811 VPN connection via ADSL WIC 1 to Cisco 877 ADSL (remote site 1 and 2) connects without problem

Cisco 2811 VPN connection via ADSL WIC 1 to Cisco 877 ADSL (remote site 1) connects without problem and at the same time

try Cisco 2811 VPN connection via ADSL WIC 2 to Cisco 877 ADSL (remote site 2) unable to connect with phase one errors

If I setup a VPN tunnel from both remote sites to WIC 2 on the Cisco 2811 everything is okay again, it doesn't seem to like when I am

trying to setup each site to a different ADSL WIC. Each ADSL WIC has it's own phone line and IP address.

I have been trying to get this to work for a while but have not had any success.

Cisco IOS Software, 2800 Software (C2800NM-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.4(24)T3, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)
Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupport
Copyright (c) 1986-2010 by Cisco Systems, Inc.
Compiled Tue 23-Mar-10 06:43 by prod_rel_team

ROM: System Bootstrap, Version 12.4(13r)T11, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)

system uptime is 10 weeks, 6 days, 10 hours, 10 minutes
System returned to ROM by power-on
System image file is "flash:c2800nm-advipservicesk9-mz.124-24.T3.bin"

2 Replies 2

Yudong Wu
Level 7
Level 7

can you post your 2811 configuration?

If you ran "debug cry isa" when it did not work, please provide the debug output as well.

Thanks for the reply, I will post some debug info and config details as soon as I can.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: