Views
Helpful
Replies

Historical Reporting issue with UCCX version 7

Derek McCormick
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am having issues locating certain reports in Cisco Contact Centre version & historical reporting. I can not seem to find a reort that shows the service level of the contact centre. Also, i am trying to locate a reort that shows abandoned calls verses terminated calls. The call centers reading of ths report is as follows:

abandoned calls = Call hung up after a 20 second period

terminated calls = Calls hung up before 20 seconds.

They say this is an industry standard and that Historical reporting should be able to report on this. Has anyone come accross this before?

Thanks in Advance,

Derek

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Derek

I've been in the industry 20 years and I've never come across this abandoned/terminated thing.  An abandoned call is ususally a call where the customer hangs up whilst in a queue for a live agent, regardless of whether after 2 seconds or 20 or 200.  Having spent yesterday studying the uccx7 reports in detail, I can tell you that there is a report which shows service level (% of calls answered within SLA, eg 20 seconds) as well as abandoned calls EDIT: it also shows calls abandoned within service level, so it should give you what you need, it's called Contact Service Queue Activity Report (by CSQ).  Hope that helps

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hi Derek

I've been in the industry 20 years and I've never come across this abandoned/terminated thing.  An abandoned call is ususally a call where the customer hangs up whilst in a queue for a live agent, regardless of whether after 2 seconds or 20 or 200.  Having spent yesterday studying the uccx7 reports in detail, I can tell you that there is a report which shows service level (% of calls answered within SLA, eg 20 seconds) as well as abandoned calls EDIT: it also shows calls abandoned within service level, so it should give you what you need, it's called Contact Service Queue Activity Report (by CSQ).  Hope that helps

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I have been asked to mark calls as handled when they have hung up prior to reaching a certain point in the call flow.  e.g., before the greeting has completed playing.

Hi Anthony

I often use 'mark handled' before playing out 'we're closed' or similar prompts that are likely to have people dropping the phone. I've also been asked at some points to mark calls as handled if they're dropped before a certain time, but if you do this then you can't mark unhandled once that time is expired... or is there a trick to that which I don't know?

Thanks

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Yes, you create a boolean called is_handled, and you flag the variable on and off as needed.  Then, just before the script ends, you actually mark the contact as indicated by the value.  You do use exception handlers, right?

if (is_handled) {

Set Contact Info (--Tiggering Contact--, handled = marked)

}