Callmanager 7 search

Answered Question
Aug 27th, 2010
User Badges:

Hi,

is there any easy way to search for all phone numbers that are assigned to a specific calling search space? I don't care if it's through a search or an export, I just need to verify what numbers are assigned to a particular calling search space

thanks

-Brian

Correct Answer by lfulgenzi about 6 years 10 months ago

Under related links, you can chose Dependancy Records. This will provide a list of DNs or patterns that

are associated with this CSS.

Overall Rating: 4.3 (3 ratings)
brianschaefer Mon, 08/30/2010 - 05:34
User Badges:

could you be a little more specific? on the 'bulk administration' tab, I didn't know where to go from there. Just to be clear I have phones profiles in CSS, ext. mobility profiles with lines in CSS, and phones with assigned lines in CSS.

jtesar Fri, 08/27/2010 - 14:23
User Badges:

Brian,

Just to confirm, you're interested to find directory numbers with a partiticular Calling Search Space assigned at the line/DN, not a list of DN/Partitions that are contained within a particular CSS.

If it is the former, the following sql query can be used to find DNs that have been assigned to CSS :

run sql select dnorpattern from numplan n, callingsearchspace c where n.fkcallingsearchspace_sharedlineappear = c.pkid and c.name = ''

This query should work in 6.x and above.  You can change the name to match the CSS name of interest and give it a shot.

-jt

brianschaefer Mon, 08/30/2010 - 05:43
User Badges:

right, all directory numbers with a particular CSS

I have never issued sql commands to call manager, to do that, do I need to install a plugin? "application"-->"plugins" ?

Aaron Harrison Mon, 08/30/2010 - 08:01
User Badges:
  • Super Bronze, 10000 points or more
  • Community Spotlight Award,

Member's Choice, May 2015

Hi

Just connect to the server via SSH using Putty or a similar client, and paste in the 'run sql ...' line as a command. Set Putty to log printable output to a text file, and you can then import the text to Excel as a .tsv file for further manipulation.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Correct Answer
lfulgenzi Sat, 08/28/2010 - 21:52
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

Under related links, you can chose Dependancy Records. This will provide a list of DNs or patterns that

are associated with this CSS.

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content