Directroy Issue for one user

Answered Question
Aug 27th, 2010

Hi,

Would you help me on this case: i have a user whose corporate directory displays the full directory number on the IP Phone instead of displaying the internal number. One one usee has this problem. Rest all have no problem

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by philip.e.denton about 6 years 3 months ago

I know this sounds silly and I don't mean to be insulting but have you checked that user's record in AD to make sure the field there is populated correctly?

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
ali nasser Sat, 08/28/2010 - 16:10

hi,

actually you question is not clear, usually when you create end user it will be automatic in the end user corporate directory.

regards,

Madhusudhan Rao M Sun, 08/29/2010 - 15:23

actually..when the enduser looksup on the corporate directory and selects a number to dial. He is not able to...The problem here is..only for this user the corporate directory lists out the full DID number while for the rest of the user the corporate directory looks good displaying the 6 digit internal number and translation rules doing the rest

Correct Answer
philip.e.denton Mon, 08/30/2010 - 08:15

I know this sounds silly and I don't mean to be insulting but have you checked that user's record in AD to make sure the field there is populated correctly?

Actions

This Discussion