Views
Helpful
Replies

CAM license issue for two CAS FO box

nomair_83
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I have two CAS pair for wired and wireless (total is 4) but when I upload licenses it shows me server count is 1, should it be mentioned below as 2? plus Im facing issues while adding other CAS pair.(it gives me "SSLManager: server's certificate chain verification failed " error however I have exported/imported CAM/CAS cert to each other.

FlexLM License-Enabled FeaturesStandard Manager License presentManager Failover License presentOut-of-Band Server Count1Out-of-Band Failover Server Count

3 Replies 3

Faisal Sehbai
Level 7
Level 7

Nomair,

How many licenses have you uploaded on the CAM so far? If you have two HA CAS pairs, and one HA CAM pair, it should be a sum total of 3 licenses.

Can you verify? Go to your CAM SSH session, and type the following:

psql -h localhost -U postgres controlsmartdb -c 'select count(*) from flexlm_licenses;'

Thanks,

Faisal

Faisal bhai,

I have uploaded three license files

CAM Lic

1st CAS Pair

2nd CAS pair

But when I execute that command then it shows only two:)

[root@MOFA-CAM-1 ~]# psql -h localhost -U postgres controlsmartdb -c 'select count(*) from flexlm_licenses;'

count

-------

(1 row)

[root@MOFA-CAM-1 ~]#

That's strange because CAM is not giving me any error while uploading third file to CAM.
R/g

Nomair,

Run this on your CAM and send me the file via email or PM:

psql -h localhost -U postgres controlsmartdb

\a

\o /root/Licenses.txt

select * from flexlm_licenses;

\q

This will create a file called Licenses.txt in your /root directory on your CAM. You can copy it to your local machine using WinSCP.

Also send me the output of the following command from your CAM (If in HA, then from both of your CAMs labelling which one is primary and which is secondary)

ifconfig eth0

HTH,

Faisal

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card