Views
Helpful
Replies

IP Telephony Training

surama123
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am in the process of certifying my company for Cisco Select certification and would like to sell the UC500 based SBCS IP telephony products. I am looking for some tips on what is the best technical training path for this product eg certifications. I am CCSP so am coming from a network security background but have some experience with traditional hybrid PBXs.

Many thanks,

Ian

1 Reply 1

philip.e.denton
Level 3
Level 3

I'd start with the PEC - http://www.cisco.com/go/pec, as they have a couple different learning paths outlined there and lots of good online training.

After that, connect with your local Cisco (SMB) partner rep and see what is available in your area.  In Cincinnati they've hosted free classroom training, test prep, and testing all in the same day.  For FREE!  This was a couple years ago so maybe they just did it to kick-start the Select/SMB/SBCS market penetration but it was a great opportunity!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: