Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

EIM 4.3 - Service Levels

Hello,

I have been looking at setting service levels within an integrated EIM environment, and I can't seem to make the correlation between configuring them in my workflow and reporting.

In my workflow, I setup two SL's.

1 - Total Case Activity Time - 8 hours

2 - Total Activity Time - 2 hours

I can see how to setup alarms to notify my supervisors if I am going to exceed my SL set above.

For reporting... I don't see where these service levels are tied into my reports. It looks to me like I need to set a service level manually for each report I would like to do.

I figured Service Levels were kind of like call types, in that I would run a service level report and it would return data based on emails hitting that service level, etc.

If someone has created reports based on the service levels they entered in their workflow, can you let me know what you chose?

Thanks!

Barry

3 Replies 3

matthewpage
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Barry

Did you manage to work this out? Also have the similar issue of viewing the SLA in the EIM reports.

Matt

Hi Matthew,

Unfortunately the service levels you enter are just for monitoring and notifying. The actual reports you run, you need to specify the service levels in there manually.

Other than that, I have found no other work around, or had the opportunity to engage eGain directly to try to talk about this.

Thanks!

Barry

Hi Barry,

Wouldn't the Workforce Scheduling Reports -> Email Volume By Alias/Queue would be able to provide that information?

My understanding is you would be able either run the report based on the system service level or specify our own service level.

Thanks!

-JT-

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: