1. The soft-keys at the bottom of the screen aren't drawn over the background, instead the background is cut-off and they are drawn over a black line.
2. If <Cfwd_All_Act_Code> is empty the 'Forward' soft-key no longer works.
3. The window that pops up when call forwarding is enabled doesn't contain the number being forwarded to.
4. Pressing the 'Forward' soft-key takes the phone off-hook for no good reason.
5. Setting 'Forward All Number' enables forwarding (it shouldn't) and the phone doesn't remember the number that was set (it should).
6. The phone should have the 'Forward All Number' automatically entered when the 'Forward' soft-key is pressed, the user should then have the option to accept it or clear it and enter another number.
7. Icons for the line/feature keys are ugly.
8. When the black light is disabled, and the line keys are set to have no color (c=o) it is impossible to tell if the phone is on or not. There needs to be the ability to change the color of the idle line keys from off to green so the user knows the phone is still on.
9. Large timeout values entered into the back light timer field are silently ignored.
10. $MPWD macro doesn't expand in the General Provisioning Parameters (GPP_<X>) so I can't send it using [--post] instead of Digest-Auth for extension mobility authentication.
Switching to using Digest-Auth doesn't help either. The phone fails to re-request the new profile with Authorization when it receives the 401 response, it then informs the user that it has successfully loaded the profile and then crashes and has to be power-cycled.
11. Phone fails to indicate that the password was incorrect when receiving a 401 response during an attempt to login via extension mobility.
12. The 7.4.6 firmware keeps requesting the background image over and over again ignoring the Refresh header, makes the phone unusable. The 7.4.4 firmware behaves correctly.
13. 'Forward' soft-key fails instantly with 'Invalid number' when pressed with the 7.4.6 firmware.