Views
Helpful
Replies

Unsupported Device on CCA 2.2(4)

Andrewkai
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I used CCA version 2.2(4) to connect to my CME 2811 Router. First I was asked to key in the password for "level_15 or view_access" and second it asked me again to provide password for "Admin". After giving all credentials, I can only see one unsupported device in red icon from CCA window.

Please help me on how do I connect to my CME router by using CCA.

Thanks,

Andrew

Please enter your username and pwd for realm "level_15 or view_access" on x.x.x.x

Please enter your username and pwd for realm"Admin" on x.x.x.x

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If you are looking for professional results, to understand how CME works, and cannot afford to loose your time, avoid CCA, and use CLI only.

View solution in original post

Felipe Garrido
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Andrew,

CCA is only meant to be used with the Small Business Products ( UC5x0, CE5x0, etc). If, you want a GUI based configuration tool for CME, try CCP.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/ps9422/index.html

-Felipe

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If you are looking for professional results, to understand how CME works, and cannot afford to loose your time, avoid CCA, and use CLI only.

Felipe Garrido
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Andrew,

CCA is only meant to be used with the Small Business Products ( UC5x0, CE5x0, etc). If, you want a GUI based configuration tool for CME, try CCP.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/ps9422/index.html

-Felipe

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to know why am I getting unsupported device error?

Thanks for your kind support!

Andrew

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: