Views
Helpful
Replies

Auto attendant and on-hook detection

sistemas.sede
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have deployed the auto attendant in my UC560. The AA is answering incoming calls from an analog PSTN line. The problem is, when a client hangs up during the prompt, the call isn't disconnected and is forwarded to a blast group that I have as default forward when no option is selected.

If I forward the PSTN incoming calls to an operator directly, if the client hangs up, then the operator's phone stops ringing correctly.

I have deleted and created the AA, but it doesn't solved nothing.

The UC560 is running SWP8.0.4 and CCA 2.2(5)

Any ideas?.

Thanks.

19 Replies 19

antyeung
Level 4
Level 4

Can you get the following debugs for a test call?

debug voip ccapi inout

debug vpm signal

debug ccsip message

When you're on the console can you type in the session to mark when the PSTN hung up the call?

Also include the 'show run'.

-Anthony

Hi Anthony,

I have attached the debugs and the run.

I have placed a call, and when the prompt starts I hang up, after playing the prompt the second time the call (already finished) forwards to a blast group and finally to the voice mail.

I have marked the moment I finish the call in the .txt with this:

/******************** END OF THE CALL ************************/
001657: Sep  3 07:51:06.050: htsp_process_event: [0/3/0, FXOLS_CONNECT, E_DSP_SIG_0110]fxols_rvs_battery
001658: Sep  3 07:51:06.050: htsp_timer_stop2
001659: Sep  3 07:51:06.050: htsp_timer_stop2
001660: Sep  3 07:51:19.486: htsp_process_event: [50/0/9.1, EFXS_ONHOOK, E_DSP_SIG_1100]efxs_onhook_offhook htsp_setup_ind
001661: Sep  3 07:51:19.486: [50/0/9.1] get_local_station_id calling num=BCD calling name= calling time=09/03 09:51  orig called=

Regards!

Hi Anthony,

Did you find out where is the problem?. I was thinking in resetting the CUE, but I don't want to lose mail-boxes and configuration.

Regards.

Sorry about the delay. When the PSTN party hangs up the phone with when they're connected to an IP phone user, does the IP phone user hears any tone?

-Anthony

Yes, the ip phone user listens the hung tone.

Immediately? Is it a fast busy or dial-tone? It looks like your provider is using disconnect tone for disconnect supervision. I may need you to get PCM captures so we can define a custom disconnect tone.

It is a busy tone.

Can you get PCM captures for the call so that I can get an audio sample of the disconnect tone?

Can you also get the same debugs "debug vpm signal" when you call an internal extension that does not have this problem? Indicate in the debugs once the pstn disconnects.

--

Anthony

Hi,

The disconnect tone is instant, with no delays. Attached is the debug vpm signal you asked for. Hope it helps.

Thanks.

Hi,

Here is the capture.

Regards.

There's nothing in the PCM capture file. They may have been captured for the wrong port. Are you using CCA or the CLI to capture PCM traces?

Hi Anthony,

I did it with CLI following this tutorial: https://www.myciscocommunity.com/docs/DOC-8419. I tried with CCA, but it does not allow to save the resultant file, the window that appears after getting the samples only allows open a file, instead of save, must be a CCA bug, you can see it in the picture.

I made a mistake the first time because I started getting the samples before placing the call, I apologise. Now I got a 8Mb file.

Can you give this a try-

voice class custom-cptone custom_disconnect
dualtone busy
  frequency 425
  cadence 200 198

voice-port 0/0/0
supervisory disconnect dualtone mid-call
supervisory custom-cptone custom_disconnect

Let me know how that works. I may need to tweak the cadence measurements even more if it doesn't work.

-Anthony

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: