UCCE Lab Setup

Unanswered Question
Sep 1st, 2010

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

Hi All

Can any one point me in the right direction on setting up a home UCCE CVP lab, I have all the Media and Lic File, how hard is it and is following Hardware enough.

I have downloaded the SRND, and Install Guide looking for more detail doc.

3 VMware Servers 24GB memory and 2 TB HD on each Server
2811 SIP gateway

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
geoff@hp.com Wed, 09/01/2010 - 13:40

Sure it's enough - we have run a full UCCE/CVP/CUCM on three laptops with VMs - and a 2811 with a POE card. We used this for training.

What training courses have you taken so far?

Regards,

Geoff

captin1979 Thu, 09/02/2010 - 07:17

Hi Geoff,

I have done Spanlink IPCC Admin Training, did CVP 3 with ICM 7 Install Few years back; Now I want to try CVP 7, and I want this lap so I can do CVP application devolvement

Captin S

geoff@hp.com Thu, 09/02/2010 - 08:04

OK, sounds good. Are you going to do SIP - playing with the Proxy is good training.

Regards,

Geoff

sabapathyc Thu, 09/02/2010 - 13:23

I try to Setup the i am getting all kind of error and I was wondering

if there any Guide on the installs. SRND is every brief on the how works, but it’s hard

So Far what I have is only the CCM Custer and UCCE OS install for the Cluster

ICM 8 I have download the OVA template try to the do install based on the doc I have it not working right,

Any help will be grate…

Thank you for your help

Captin S

Actions

Login or Register to take actions

This Discussion

Posted September 1, 2010 at 1:21 PM
Stats:
Replies:4 Overall Rating:
Views:1073 Votes:0
Shares:0
Tags: No tags.