cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt Pilot Voicemail settings for Unity

asharsidd
Level 1
Level 1

I am working on a customer scenario where their call centre has this requirement:

1) An external DDI rings a Hunt Pilot which hunts through 12 agents and then goes to Voicemail for that Hunt Pilot (8700)

2) If someone dials any of the above 12 agents direct, then their CFB and CFNA is set to Hunt Pilot (8700) so that it hunts through and again goes to Voicemail.

I have tried using CF No Coverage settings but all the time they are getting generic call handler message and not the Unity message for mailbox 8700.

I have run port monitor and the call is coming in without any extension (check the attached image).

This is what I have done:

External Call --> 8800 >> Call Foward All (8700) & CF No coverage 1950  >> Rings Hunt Pilot 8700 >> At Hunt Pilot I have Forward Hunt No Answer/Busy checked >>> Hunts through 12 extensions >> each extension has CFNA/CFB (8700) and No Coverage (1950).

Ext 1950 is CF ALL to Voicemail.

Ext 8700 at Unity have Alternate extension 1950.

If you dial direct 1950, you can hear the correct Unity message.

If you dial 8700 direct, you will again get the same Cisco Unity messaging service, from the touch tone ......

What I am doing wrong?

CCM is 4.1

Unity is 4.0

1 Reply 1

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi there,

Have you tried adding 8800 as an Alternate Extension under 8700?

Cheers!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: