cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS 5.1 and Multiple AD Domains

mapones
Level 1
Level 1

Guys I have ACS 5.1 running on a VM Instance.  I was able to add the ACS server to my AD domain and it is working correctly.  However I have other users in a different domain that I would like to use this ACS server to login to devices.  Is there way to connect to two different AD domains from this server.

Thanks in advance,

MikeP

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Waris Hussain
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi ,

In ACS5.1  you can join only one domain to which ACS will join.

Thanks

Waris Hussain.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Waris Hussain
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi ,

In ACS5.1  you can join only one domain to which ACS will join.

Thanks

Waris Hussain.

Thanks for the quick reply.  I thought that was the case, I just did some checking with my AD guys and it looks like since there is a "Trust" between our domains we can specify the domain_name\userid and it works.  That will be my workaround until we migrate everyone to the new domain.

Thanks again!!!

MikeP

Hi Mapones,

This topic too old, But I wanna to configure like this option with multiple AD. But it's not working. PLease give some suggestions.

When I originally installed this you could only connect to one domain.  It looks like in 5.4 it looks like you might be able to connet to more then one, but I have not tested it.

Good luck

Mike

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: