Views
Helpful
Replies

Error message in CCA 2.2.5

jaydien1358
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

Just installed CCA 2.2.5 and trying to configure a UC520 running 8.0.4 software.

When I click on any of the Telephony related sections in CCA, CCA generates an error when reading from the device.

java.lang.NullPointerException

Clipboard01.jpg

When I click ok, the progress bar just stay up and it never lets me configure any Telephony windows. I'm running Windows 7.

Is ther any way to figure out what is happening? I was able to configure NAT, VPN and other networking items without error meesages.

Please advise.

Thanks.

-Brian

www.jaydien.com

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You will need to open a case to get that looked at. There are CCA logs you can collect in Help:support:generate log, which places a zip file on your PC.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Could be from underlying CLI configured on the system. CCA will not know how to interpret it is possible.

If it's a lab system have you considered factory reset? The CCA will work.

Steve DiStefano

No this is a production unit.

Are there logs to see where it is getting hung up?

-Brian

You will need to open a case to get that looked at. There are CCA logs you can collect in Help:support:generate log, which places a zip file on your PC.

Thanks. I opened a TAC case. Not quick but they are working on it.

-Brian

Here was the fix that TAC provided:

The issue seems to be landing on the ephone-template field. It is having a conflict at the moment the tool build the data model for the CUE.

Please apply the following modifications:

config t

ephone-template 15

button-layout 7931 2

exit

Brian

www.jaydien.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: