Views
Helpful
Replies

How to configure SSL VPN

jaydien1358
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

Trying to configure SSL VPN on my UC520(8.0.4) through CCA 2.2.5.

I've gone through all the related tabs and sections in CCA for SSL VPN, but it doesn't seem to be working.

1. Should I just browser to my external IP address with any browser and recieve some sort of logon page?
  2. Do I need to do any port fowarding for SSL?
  3. What if I want to have another web server behind the UC520 running SSL as well. Could I have that seperate traffic pass through the firewall as well, utilizing 1 external IP address?
  4. Is there any sort of detailed instructions out there for configuring this with CCA?

Thanks in advance.

Brian

www.jaydien.com

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

SSL-VPN is covered in our Remote Workers application note.

SBCS 2.0 Application Note: Adding Remote Workers

http://tools.cisco.com/s2slv2/ViewDocument?docName=EXT-AS-248733

This application note describes the mechanism for adding remote access VPN services (e.g.: Mobile workers, Remote offices, and Home offices) to an operational Cisco Smart Business Communications System (SBCS) network installed at the main office according to the guidelines described in the SBCS 2.0 Implementation Guide.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

This link you sent is for the phone VPN. I am trying to setup the SSL VPN for PC functionality. Is there a different doc?

-Brian

SSL-VPN is covered in our Remote Workers application note.

SBCS 2.0 Application Note: Adding Remote Workers

http://tools.cisco.com/s2slv2/ViewDocument?docName=EXT-AS-248733

This application note describes the mechanism for adding remote access VPN services (e.g.: Mobile workers, Remote offices, and Home offices) to an operational Cisco Smart Business Communications System (SBCS) network installed at the main office according to the guidelines described in the SBCS 2.0 Implementation Guide.

Thanks,.,.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: