I thought an SSL VPN would be good but everytime I go to connect to it I have click through security warnings and install a securty certificate. Other than that the VPN works, however there will be less tech savy (and paitent) users using this vpn, and they will not want to have to click through a bunch of security warnings to get to the VPN. So is there a way I can have the user connect to a web portal once and that will download the VPN any connect software on thier computer then after that all they have to do is open the any connect software and type in a username and password and preferably have the vpn software remember the ip address for them? Also if this could be done via CCP that would be great, I'm new to Cisco routers and don't know the command line yet. If it can't be done via ccp then I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and do it via command line. Thanks.
The problem is that you configured to use keypair "test" in the trustpoint but you did not generate the key with label "test".
Please following the extactly steps below.
1. generate a key with name "test"
crypto key generate rsa modulus 1024 label test
2. remove "ip domain name" If it is configured
no ip domain name xxxx.xxx
3. configure your trustpoint like following
crypto pki trustpoint self-signed
4. change your host name to IP address.
5. crypto pki enroll self-signed
6. change your hostname back to its previous name.
7. add "ip domain name" back
8. change webvpn config to point to the new trustpoint
webvpn gateway gateway_1
ssl trustpoint self-signed
Then try the webvpn by using your public IP.