Views
Helpful
Replies

Can i add more than one mailstore on unity 8

rramlal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I went through the process of adding the storage group from exchange 2003 and was only given the option to add one mailstore. The customer has more than one mailstore and would like to add more than one. I have not seen any documentation of how this can be done but have read that his can be done.

Does anyone have an idea to perform this?

1 Reply 1

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Can I clarify something here?  When you ran permissions wizard and etc you would have added permissions on the mailstore which includes a variable number of storage groups.  When you added the mailstore, you likely saw all the associated storage groups and was asked to select a single default mailbox store.  Is this what you are referring to?  If so, you would have been selecting the default mailbox store but the other storage groups would be associated with Unity as long as the have the proper permissions set on them.  Let me know if this is more along the lines of what you are referring to.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: