problems with EOL phone

Unanswered Question
Sep 3rd, 2010
User Badges:

Greetings one and all, was browsing the net trying to get some answers and was wondering if anyone could be of assistance.

we recently bought a  4402  WLAN controller and for the most everything is workig the way it should, however we now have the need to connect 2 7920 wireless phones to the network.  i have created and tested the WLAN instance and can connect to it with a laptop with no issues, hwever when i try to connect the phone to the same SSID it doesn't work.  the phone has been stuck on Authenticating with AP for a few days now.  i'm figuring it something minor that i'm missing but have no idea where to start looking.  while searching i found a thread that mentioned the software and USB cable for the phones but from what i'm being told the phones did not come with any software so i don't have the easy option.  any assistance on this matter would be greatly appreciated.  thanks in advance

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
George Stefanick Thu, 09/09/2010 - 18:04
User Badges:
  • Purple, 4500 points or more
  • Community Spotlight Award,

Best Publication, October 2015

If you dont have the cable or cant connect the phone to an SSID you can't program it.

joseph_enriquez Wed, 09/15/2010 - 20:05
User Badges:

thanks for the response, i managed to resolve the issue, the problem turned out to be the initial profile. the key was incorrect, after i wiped it and redid a new network profile i was able to connect to as access point.

Actions

This Discussion