Views
Helpful
Replies

cat4507 IOS upgradation

deepaks_1974
Level 1
Level 1

Sir,

We have upgrade our Cisco4507 switch with new IOS cat4500-ENTSERVICESK9-M, Version 12.2(54)SG, we are using LMS3.1. In RME we can not see the above IOS in software repository.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I don't understand.  You've already upgraded your 4507?  Why do you need to see the 12.2(54)SG image in the RME software repository?  I did a brief test locally, and I can add a 12.2(54)SG image from Cisco.com into my repository.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I don't understand.  You've already upgraded your 4507?  Why do you need to see the 12.2(54)SG image in the RME software repository?  I did a brief test locally, and I can add a 12.2(54)SG image from Cisco.com into my repository.

Sir,

we use LMS 3.1 &  we see our network device connected with IOS details on RME on software summary. Recently we have upgrade our one cisco4507 IOS from 12.2(50)SG1 to 12.(54)SG thru ISSU. After IOS upgradation we unable to see our upgrade IOS on this software summary page.

What steps require to see upgrade IOS on this RME IOS software summary page.

All you should need to do is run a new Inventory Collection for the switch under RME > Devices > Inventory > Inventory Collection Jobs.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco