Views
Helpful
Replies

error campus managment 5.2.1 - LMS3.2 - Windows 2003

Pablo Trincado
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

I update to campus managment to version 5.2.1, and after that restart server and services. in campus managment module I can´t see the "Recently Completed Jobs". The Best Practices and Deviation  Discrepancies are in 0, but before upgrade it had not 0.

and when I press in Start Data Collection and Start UT Acquisition i see a popup that said: Error while loading. Campus Manager Server may be down. Please check for Campus Manager Server Status in Common Services -> Server -> Admin -> Processes. If the process is down, restart it. Else try after sometime.

but the services is running!!

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The Discrepancies and BPDs are stored in memory in Campus, and re-populated during each Data Collection.  It sounds like ANIServer is having problems.  Post the output of the pdshow command as well as the ANIServer.log and ani.log.

thanks for your prompt response

I have attached files

You're seeing CSCtd49439.  If you contact TAC they can provide a patch to fix this bug.

thanks for you response.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: