Helpful
Replies

UCCX question

astrohmeier
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have two questions about UCCX.

1. It must be possible that the agent can set the option that the Agent Desktop do not popup if an call comes in. I found this in the Desktop administrator but it dosen´t change anything. In the options of the client I do not have the possibility.

2. The agents want to see the caller number at the phone. How can I solve this?

thanks Achim

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
  1. This is called Stealth and is available to both the agent and administrator. The agents see this under the preferences button of CAD; however, you likely disabled the agent's ability to change this through CDA if they can't see it.
    As for it not taking effect, make sure that the agents are assigned to the workflow group that you made the change on and that they have completely closed out of CAD and logged back in.
  2. You can't. The CTI Port information will be displayed to the agent until they answer the call. The agent can see the ANI through CAD in the Enterprise Data section though.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: