Views
Helpful
Replies

How to do CSQ overflow with agents ready but not answering

etmarcof
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I'd like to know if is possible when i have agents ready but they don't answer call afters some  seconds the call for example is transfered to voice  mail?

I know how to do that when a call is in queue but i don't know when call is ringing on agent phone and he don't answer.

Any Suggestions?

Best Regards,

MC

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

CCX isn't really designed to work that way. The best idea I can think of is to set the Select Resource Connect parameter to No and use a Connect step. Add an Increment step to count how many times you attempt to connect to an agent. At some point within the Failed branch of the Connect step, send the caller to voicemail instead of looping back up to the Select Resource step to try another agent.

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you very much for your quick answer that helped me a lot.

Just one more question in case of abandoned calls i'm using ContactInactiveException  sending an e-mail with calling number in subject to an angent.

But i would like to write abandoned calling number to just one xml file for other kind of prupose.

For example

Is that possible? If yes how can I update xml file?

xml file could be stored in a shared drive?

I have UCCX 7.0.1

Thanks

Best Regards,

MC

frzhang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Check forward no answer timer in CUCM service parameter. And it has to be longer than the select resource timeout event. So that, when the call reaches an agent and the agent doesn't answer the call, let select resource step to put the call back into the queue, rather than let the CUCM take the call and forward it to voice mail.