My Scenario is:
I want to connect two offices A & B for voip solution.
1) Office A has Cisco router 2811 and a Pbx which is connected with E1 card installed in Cisco Router and the pbx supports 150 users
2) Office B has Cisco rotuer 2811 and is connected a Pbx which is connected with E1 card installed in Cisco Router and the Pbx supports 50 users
I want to connect the pbx of both offices so that people from one office people could call to people to the other office over voip.
My questions are
1) Do i need a T1/E1 line from my ISP for this scenario? or only T1/E1 interface will do the job which is currently being used to only connect the pbx with the router?
2) What sort of license i need in order to install CME (Please note i will only be installing soft phones on maximum of 10 users)
3) Can i buy Cisco License online from any where in the world?
Please correct my scenario if i am wrong and advise with your expertise.
Thanks in Advance