Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 524 sends busy tone when dialed

sumairrana
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have my Cisco 524 phone connected to my UC500. It has two lines active at the moment. One of the line is private and the second line is shared with another 524 phone. I have received complaints from other colleagues that my private phone line is busy while there was not any active call on either of the numbers. I even tested that my self by ringing my private number from my mobile phone and I got the same busy tone whereas there wasn't any active call on the private or shared line whatsoever. Can anybody suggest me some solution on it? Many thanks.

Kind Regards,

Sumair

2 Replies 2

Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear sir;

This forum is for SPA9000, I suggest you place your question on the SBCS-UC500 forum to get a faster response.

Regards
Alberto

Dear Alberto,

Thanks for your suggestion. I have moved this thread now to the proposed category.

Another issue I face is that sometimes my phone doesn't recognise the keypad inputs, prompted by the number to which I dialed. What could be the cause of this and of my main thread question? Any help will be highly appreciated. Many Thanks.

Kind Reagrds,

Sumair

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: