With UCCX, I have always abided by some rules when it came to configuration of the agent's line in CUCM. At least to be a TAC supported solution anyway. For Example:
1. Agent Extension can not be shared
2. Agent Exension not part of any CUCM hunt group or call pickup group
3. Call Waiting Disabled Max/Busy 2/1
4. Agent Extension should not take inbound calls
5. Agent extensions not set to CFNA
I had someone ask me to back this up with some sort of documentation. I reviewed the UCCX 7.x SRND and could not find anywhere explicitly talking about CUCM configuration.
Does anyone know if this type of information is documented?
Thanks in advance,
Look at the release notes for your version of UCCX. They typically have a
section called "Unsupported Features in Unified CM". There is also a
section on "Unsupported and Supported Actions" and general "Unsupported
Configurations in Cisco Unified CCX".
Release notes URL:
You won't find the data in the SRND for whatever reason.
Please remember to rate helpful posts.
On 9/8/10 5:40 PM, "shane.orr"