cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Corporate Directory Not updated

djupin
Level 1
Level 1

We have an SPA9000 with an SPA400 using SPA962 phones.  It was requested that we change the station names on some of the telepphones.  This was done through the proper screens on the SPA9000.  The telephone names have changed but the Corporate directory still shows the old names.  I have rebooted the SPA9000 and individual phones but the Corporate directory still shows old station names.  How can I fix this?

3 Replies 3

Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear Sir;

Could you please share with us the configuration file (save full html) of the SPA9000 and of the phones experiencing the issue? Also, please save the trace where it shows the station names. I suspect this is a config issue but would like to fully understand the issue first.

Regards
Alberto

The problem with the Corporate Directory was a configuration problem.  It seems that we had been using the extension name parameter but when changes were made they were to the station name parameter.  So the old name and the new station name were both being shown in the Corporate directory.  We removed the station name and are using just the extension name.

Thanks.

Dave Jupin

Hi David;

Glad to hear that. Can you please mark this question as answered? This will help other partners to find easily an answer.

Regards
Alberto

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: