cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Custom web-auth package?

kev-matthews
Level 1
Level 1

Hi folks! I've been making great progress with installing our wireless network and I'm now in the testing phases of the live deployment, I've been asked if we can cusomise the web-auth pages that guests see - with our company logo / colour scheme.  Is there a package that I can download that gives me all of the webcontent source that the WLC currently uses for web-auth (v7 of WLC code) that I can then customise to my own end? Thanks Kev

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Stephen Rodriguez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In the same area where you download WLC code, there are test bundles for guest access, that can be downloaded as well.

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

qvu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Kev-atthews,

attached I think this document can help you furhter

Good luck!

Br// Viet

Stephen Rodriguez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In the same area where you download WLC code, there are test bundles for guest access, that can be downloaded as well.

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

Thanks Stephen! That's exactly what I was after, didn't even think to try something as obvious as the cisco website :o)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card