cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

3900 Series Routers

nickpitocco
Level 1
Level 1

I just received two 3925 and one 3945 routers.  I will use these routers to connect to two remote offices - a 3925 in each remote office and the 3945 here.  I have a DS3 circuit running to each remote office.  I have installed the nm-1t3/e3 modules in the routers.  We will pass voice and data over the circuits.  The routers are running IOS version 15.0(1) M3. 

Does this IOS/router support autoqos?  I want to give voice priority over data ... tks.

1 Reply 1

vragotha
Level 3
Level 3

AutoQoS for VoIP (AutoQoS-VoIP) is supported in the 'Data' and 'Voice' license bundles on the 3900s

You can do a 'sh license' to see what you currently have. If you have an IP Base license, you will need to purchase an additional license to get some QoS support. Check the feature navigator - www.cisco.com/go/fn

Here is some useful documentation

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/prod/collateral/routers/ps380/ISRG2_Ordering_guide.pdf

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card