I have a network of 5 computers.
One of the computers doesn't load the www.vmware.com website. The other computers is loading the website fine.
Internet is coming through a ADSL2+ modem, after that a Cisco router with DHCP enabled.
What I have done without any result:
- tried with different IP
- tried with different MAC address
- clear the cache
- deleted the cookies
- tried with different browser (Internet Explorer & Mozzila Firefox)
- tried with different operating system (Windows & Linux)
- tried with different network cable (known good)
- tried with different DNS
- tried to acces the website by IP address
- checked if there is something which is blocking the website
- firewall off
- tried to connect the "guilty" computer into other port in Cisco router
When I connect to the internet through a 3G modem (without passing Cisco router) works perfect, so the operating system is OK.
When I connect to the internet directly from the ADSL2+ modem everything is fine, so the ethernet port is OK.
Why just one computer has these problems and the rest of the computers don't?
It is weird that all the computer have acces to internet through Cisco router, but just one of them has this problem.