For the Environment:
- I have a WLC 5508 With a license up to 100 AP, at the Point there are 39 AP connected.
- The WLC is connected with 8x 1Gbit/s, as a Trunk ==> 2 Members of 3750 Switches Stack ( 4gig and 4 gig)
- The AP are connected to diferent 2960s with an Uplink ( 3 Gbit/s) to the 3750 Switches
- There are max. 12 AP on each 2960s
- The AP are powered over Ethernet
- it runs a/b/g/n and on 2,4 Ghz i schould have 300 mbit/s as for the 5 Ghz it schould also run 300mbit /s
- the Ap has an uplink of 1 Gbit/s
- have a intel Wifi link 5300 AGN Card
To the Problem:
- if i connect to one AP, and the Signal strength is High, i get an upload rate of max. 6-8Mbyte/s.
and i am the only Person uploading.
if i upload from 3 clients the same data from the same spot to the same target i get 2-3 Mbyte/s per client.
if connect to the same target and run over ethernet cable fom the same spot, i get an upload of 70 -85 Mbyte/s.
- Why am i having these Bandwith problems ??