cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

query

obrivero14
Level 1
Level 1

hello everyone, im a newbie regarding the networking world.

just want to ask regarding the wrt120N Router, it is capable for E1 line? i mean i have my remote substation connected to the central office thru e1 line. im planning to deploy IP camera for the remote substation the i want to monitor it to Central office. Is the wrt120N capable of converting the e1 line to ethernet?

need your help in line with this matter, or if you have good advice please reply with this post...

thanks a lot in advance

2 Replies 2

David Hornstein
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Orlee,

The WRT120N cannot directly connect to a E1 line.

I think it is important, if you are unsure what to but for a point to Point E1 line is to have a word to your Cisco Value added reseller (VAR).

Use the  Partner locator tool or  your internal ordering folks if you  do not know who to contact.

Let your Cisco Partner or Value Added Reseller (VAR) provide you with a quote and proposed solution.

Regards Dave

Hi David,

thanks for the time for replying my concern, tried to follow your instruction but upon asking those cisco partners here but still dont get answer to my concern. i think they dont know that .

Em, if you know the exact device (router) i might use please let me know and im the one to look for the availability here in our side.

Thanks a lot....