cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CMTS possible FTP crash? plz help me

ElieMouawad
Level 1
Level 1

hello all, I made a new software for the users of the network, that software needs to extract data from the cmts using ftp regularly. The thing is when i scheduled the task to run, since then, the router is crashing. I linked the routine task and the crash together since the crashes started on the day the tasks started.

The task is to redirect the output of 2 commands, to a server on the network. it happens every 5 minutes.

the crash error is this:

CMTS uptime is 2 minutes
System returned to ROM by error - a Software forced crash, PC 0x6093BB2C at 15:55:14 gmt Sat Sep 11 2010
System restarted at 15:57:19 gmt Sat Sep 11 2010
System image file is "disk1:ubr7200-ik9su2-mz.123-17a.BC.bin"

I can provide more info if u can help me figure out if the ftp routine is causing the crash, or if it could be something that's exausting the server.

the redirecting takes 10 seconds everytime it happens.

and thx very much for any help.

1 Reply 1

riroe
Level 3
Level 3

“Thank you for your question.  This community is for Cisco Small Business products and your question is in reference to a Cisco Elite/Classic product.  Please post your question in the Cisco NetPro forums located here:

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf;jsessionid=E0EEC3D9CB4E5165ED16933737822748.SJ3A?page=Network_Infrastructure_discussion

This forum has subject matter experts on Cisco Elite/Classic products that may be able to answer your question.”

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: