Views
Helpful
Replies

Meet me call query - cisco call manager 7

jenny_flannigan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

How many people can be involved in a meetme conference call.

Is this number set by default and can it be changed

2 Replies 2

bijin bharathan
Level 1
Level 1

I think it is 128 unicast audio streams.yes you can change the default value from service perameter.

http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/paws/111892/meetme.pdf

Thanks

Bijin

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Jenny,

This is actually a CCM Service Parameter.  By default, the parameter is set to 4 but the maximum is 128 and depends on the capabilities of the conference bridge as well as whether you are using hardware or software conferencing resources.  A very common value I've found customers use is 6 or 8...but again, depends on your environment.

The parameter is called:

Maximum MeetMe Conference Unicast

Details:

This parameter specifies the maximum number of participants that are allowed in a single Unicast Meet-Me conference. The value of this field depends on the capabilities of the software/hardware conference bridge; for example, a software conference bridge conferences up to 128 participants. When a conference is created, the system automatically reserves a minimum of three streams, so specifying a value less than three allows a maximum of three participants.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: