ICM config manager not getting open

Unanswered Question
Sep 12th, 2010

Hi,

Hi,

I am configuring Rogger 7.0 in  LAB environment. I have installed router and logger first in one machine and Aw in the second machine. When I am trying to open config manager, error it is showing (--9959) The AWDB needs to be reloaded before any operations may be attempted.

Please run Initialize local Database. When initializing local database it is showing operation failed or Pipe ended.

The instance no is o we are using in ICM and AW as well.

Some of the snapshots are attached for your reference.

Please help me to resolve the issue.

Regards,

DJ

I have this problem too.
1 vote
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Ian Meyers Sun, 09/19/2010 - 17:40

It's been awhile, what did you do to resolve this?   I'd normally set EMS tracing to FFFF for RTD and UAW processes and take a look at the logs for those types of issues first.

Ritesh Desai Fri, 07/10/2015 - 00:09

Hi Dinesh Joshi,

Am installing ICM v10.0 (1). completed with ICM Main installer, Domain Mgr, Router, Logger and Administration and Database server on 1 system (SPRAWLER).

While moving to configure PG for CUCM, installed JTAPI and configured APPUSER for CUCM. 

While configuring Agent Desk Settings, am stucked with this error as your were facing. So, in UCCE Tools>Administrations Tools>Configuration Manager.exe (Error). Below, there is Initialize Local Database. It prompted me with message that Local Data will be deleted. I clicked OK and proceed ahead. But the buttons are grey'd out. 

I am sure you have traced out the cause for this error. Can you please help me. Thanks.

Awaiting your reply.

regards,

Ritesh Desai.

Chintan Gajjar Fri, 07/10/2015 - 04:48

please post the logs of your AW,router and logger.

looking at portico looks like some problem with logger processes.

we can walk through logs and works towards resolution.

Chintan

Ritesh Desai Fri, 07/10/2015 - 06:11

hi Chintan,

Thank for revert. I have re-installed ICM Main installer. It worked perfectly fine. There was configuration mismatch which was reading this error.

regards,

Ritesh Desai

Ritesh Desai Fri, 07/10/2015 - 01:30

Hi Dinesh Joshi,

Am installing ICM v10.0 (1). completed with ICM Main installer, Domain Mgr, Router, Logger and Administration and Database server on 1 system (SPRAWLER).

While moving to configure PG for CUCM, installed JTAPI and configured APPUSER for CUCM. 

While configuring Agent Desk Settings, am stucked with this error as your were facing. So, in UCCE Tools>Administrations Tools>Configuration Manager.exe (Error). Below, there is Initialize Local Database. It prompted me with message that Local Data will be deleted. I clicked OK and proceed ahead. But the buttons are grey'd out. 

I am sure you have traced out the cause for this error. Can you please help me. Thanks.

Note: All services "started" and "Automatic" command initiated in ICM SERVICE CONTROL.

Awaiting your reply.

regards,

Ritesh Desai.

Actions

This Discussion